ALL SEASON + WINTER Combo BABY Sleeping Bag | 2 x Value Set
- Regular price
- $409.95 AUD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $409.95 AUD
- Unit price
Baby Sleeping Bag Value Set
This bundle includes 1 x All Season Merino Wool Sleeping Bag and 1 x Winter Merino Wool Sleeping Bag in BABY size (SAVE $40 OFF RRP)
Take the guess work out of dressing your little one for bed - the temperature regulating Merino Wool does all the hard work for you keeping your baby warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot. Our clever sizing grows with your baby, making our Sleeping Bag bundles a cost effective investment for your little one's sleep.
All our products are proudly Australian Made.
Designed with safe sleep in mind, features include:
All Season Merino Wool Sleeping Bag
- Superfine Australian Merino Wool lining keeping your little one at a safe, regulated temperature
- Premium 100% Linen outer - pre-washed for a textured yet luxuriously soft feeling
- Suitable for temperature range: 18 - 28°C. View temperature guide for how to layer underneath
Winter Merino Wool Sleeping Bag
- 100% Australian Merino Wool fleece lining against your little one’s skin helping to keep your baby snug throughout the night
- 100% Pure Oeko-Tex Certified Organic Cotton muslin outer
- Suitable for temperature range: 15 - 20°C. View temperature guide for how to layer underneath
- Recommended for 3-24 months. Also available in toddler size. View size guide
- Research has shown that superfine Merino wool encourages a deeper, more restful sleep and improves eczema symptoms
- Handy underarm poppers to adjust the size as your little one grows
- Durable YKK zip opens from the underarm for easy dressing and nappy changes
- Safe sleep - use without any additional bedding
- Merino Wool is naturally flame resistant therefore we don’t need to apply chemical flame retardants
- Also available in our Mum & baby gift set with matching linen robe for mama
- Easy care - Machine washable
- Buying as a gift? Add a signature Billie + Bobbie gift box with our compliments - just check the tick box at cart
NOTE: We recommend NOT to use the underarm snaps for babies above 5kg as they are safely over the minimum weight - due to the delicate nature of the merino wool it can be damaged if put under excessive pressure. You should be able to comfortably slide your hand between the sleeping bag and your baby.
Safety Standards & Features
Safety Standards & Features
Our merino sleeping bags come in 2 different sizes and our clever adjustable sizing means each sleeping bag should last you around 2 years!
Chest (at armhole)
Length (from side neck)
The minimum weight recommended for sleeping bags is 4.5kg.
You will most likely transition to this bag once your baby starts rolling and they are no longer swaddled. It is important to have a snug fit around the neck. You may notice that the armholes come slightly lower than other brands which is due to our clever adjustable sizing but your little one will still be kept warm and snug.
Follow this handy 2 step guide to ensure your little one remains the ideal temperature all night long:
Step 1 – determine the temperature of your baby’s sleeping environment. This may vary from day to night, and factor in that the temperature drops during the night
Step 2 – use the guide shown below to match the room temperature with the number of layers to dress your baby in underneath their swaddle/sleeping bag. It’s that simple – the Merino Wool has taken the hard work out of it for you!
To check, feel baby’s tummy, which should feel warm. Don’t worry if baby’s hands and feet feel cool – this is normal. Dress your baby as you would dress yourself for the temperature of the room – comfortably warm, not too hot, not too cold.
Billie and Bobbie sleeping bags have a temperature range rather than a TOG rating due to the temperature-regulating properties of Merino Wool. There are a number of factors that should be considered when determining which sleeping bag you should use for your baby such as the clothing your baby is wearing underneath the sleeping bag, the room temperature, and your baby’s health. The requirements may vary from child to child but this information is provided as a guide.
WARM GENTLE MACHINE WASH IN MILD LIQUID DETERGENT
DO NOT TUMBLE DRY
**Please note that Australia Post are still experiencing some delays and if you require your order urgently we would strongly recommend to select express post, particularly for WA orders**
We dispatch all orders within 1-2 business days from Melbourne, Australia. Orders are shipped with Australia Post and tracking updates are sent to your email address and/or phone number. You can check the status of your order and track its delivery at any time by using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email/text message.
Please note due to the impacts of COVID-19 Australia Post are still experiencing shipping delays on post. Some areas are impacted more than others. Please click here to see current shipping times via Australia Post.
Free standard shipping applies to all orders over $100 for Australia.
Orders below $100 have a flat rate of $10 for standard shipping.
Express shipping is available if you need your parcel quickly and can be selected at checkout for a flat rate of $15.
Please click here to see current shipping times via Australia Post.
Free standard shipping applies to orders over $150 NZD. New Zealand orders with a value of less than $150 have a flat rate shipping fee of $15 NZD.
REST OF THE WORLD
Flat rate standard shipping fee of $25 AUD applies. Please allow between 6-27 business days for delivery from shipment date for international orders. Express post can be selected at checkout for a flat rate of $35. DHL shipments can be arranged if you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note International customers may incur customs fees and duties. We advise that you contact the relevant government body in your country for further information.
If you have any queries please contact us at email@example.com.