Merino Swaddle Sack Value Set
- Regular price
- $159.95 AUD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $159.95 AUD
- Unit price
Baby Zip Swaddle Value Set
This bundle includes 2 x Joey Merino Wool Swaddle Sacks (SAVE $20 OFF RRP)
The Joey Merino Wool Swaddle Sack is designed for safe sleep, simple to use and keeps your baby feeling snug and secure all night long! Research from the International Wool Textile Organisation has shown that babies that sleep with Merino Wool have a deeper, more restful sleep.
All our products are proudly Australian Made.
- 100% Superfine Australian Merino Wool keeping your little one at a safe, regulated temperature
- Breathable natural fibres
- Suitable for 18 - 28°C, the temperature regulating Merino Wool keeps your baby warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot
- No need to use blankets making it a safe-sleep option
- Zip guard to protect delicate skin
- Research has shown that superfine Merino wool worn next to the skin improves eczema symptoms
- Fitted around the neck to prevent the baby’s face being covered
- Durable YKK 2 way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Bell-shaped bottom to promote healthy hip joint development
- Compliant to Australian nightwear safety standards
- Natural stretch in the fabric allows your baby to move their hands into a comfortable self-settling position
- Matching linen robe available for mama
- Easy care - Machine washable
- Gift wrapped - presented in our signature gift box
It is essential to discontinue swaddling as soon as baby starts showing signs of rolling, usually between 4-6 months of age but sometimes younger
The Joey Merino Wool Swaddle Sack is available in 2 sizes:
3-6 months +
Note: It is essential to discontinue swaddling as soon as baby starts showing signs of rolling
Follow this handy 2 step guide to ensure your little one remains the ideal temperature all night long:
Step 1 – determine the temperature of your baby’s sleeping environment. This may vary from day to night, and factor in that the temperature drops during the night
Step 2 – use the guide shown below to match the room temperature with the number of layers to dress your baby in underneath their swaddle/sleeping bag. It’s that simple – the Merino Wool has taken the hard work out of it for you!
To check, feel baby’s tummy, which should feel warm. Don’t worry if baby’s hands and feet feel cool – this is normal. Dress your baby as you would dress yourself for the temperature of the room – comfortably warm, not too hot, not too cold.
Billie and Bobbie sleeping bags have a temperature range rather than a TOG rating due to the temperature-regulating properties of Merino Wool. There are a number of factors that should be considered when determining which sleeping bag you should use for your baby such as the clothing your baby is wearing underneath the sleeping bag, the room temperature, and your baby’s health. The requirements may vary from child to child but this information is provided as a guide.
Free shipping applies to all orders for Australia and orders over $150 NZD for New Zealand. New Zealand orders with a value of less than $150 have a flat rate shipping fee of $15 NZD.
Express shipping can be selected at checkout for a flat rate of $10.
We dispatch all orders within 2 business days from Melbourne, Australia with the exception of sale and peak periods where this may take longer. Please allow between 3-5 business days for delivery from shipment date for domestic deliveries. We only ship to Australia and New Zealand at this time for Children's styles due to Children's nightwear regulations varying from country to country. If you would like to purchase a robe with international shipping please contact us directly via email@example.com and this can be arranged.
Orders are shipped with Australia Post and tracking updates are sent to your email address.
You can check the status of your order and track its delivery at any time by using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email.